TRANSPORTATION EMERGENCY CONTACT ONLY:
6:00 am - 8:00am & 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
I am the Transportation Coordinator and have been employed by Dennis Township School District since July 2012.
In the afternoon, students in Preschool through Fourth Grade will not be left at their bus
stop without a parent present at the bus stop. This means the adult must be visible to the
driver at time of drop off.
If a parent is not visible when the bus arrives at the bus stop for a Preschool through Fourth Grade student, the
bus will finish the bus route and then take the student to our Primary School for the Hawks’ Nest program. To
reach the Primary School call 609-861-2821 ext. 102. After hours, you can reach Hawks’ Nest at
Please keep in mind, for safety reasons:
● Once a bus has left a bus stop, it cannot turn around and come back to the stop
● In the AM, late families may not follow the bus and ask to put the child on at a different location
● In the PM, parents may not follow a bus and ask to have their child depart at a different stop or location
● If a bus travels back past a home, it may not let the child off on the other side of the road. Only use of
designated bus stops is permitted.
● Parents are asked to not text or try to reach a driver while they are on route. Please call the school if you
Bus Stop Safety Reminders