MOST RECENT VIDEOS
- Apple Facts Uploaded Sep 23, 2020 by Krista Kelso
- 7:32 Child Study Team - Back to School 20-21 Uploaded Sep 22, 2020
- 1:35 e-Learning Days - How To Access Assignments Uploaded Sep 21, 2020
Pep talk for Teachers and StudentsUploaded Sep 17, 2020 by Krista Kelso
Life Cycle of a Butterfly
How a caterpillar becomes a butterflyUploaded Sep 17, 2020 by Krista Kelso
- 3:05 Intro to Google Classroom/IXL Assignments Uploaded Sep 16, 2020
- Red Song Uploaded Sep 13, 2020
- Red Song Uploaded Sep 13, 2020 by Greta Liston
- 1:42 DT Elementary School Tour 2020-21 Uploaded Aug 24, 2020
Remote Learning Model
With remote learning our goal is to provide an optimal learning experience which also keeps our students in the fold of the Dennis Township school community. 100% remote students remain enrolled in a homeroom. 3 days a week they will receive the same exact instruction as the students who are hybrid.Uploaded Aug 20, 2020
It looks like this:
Remote and Hybrid students meet with the homeroom teacher online. (Typically, Wednesdays
Days Two & Three:
Remote and Hybrid students will complete assignments independently. This will include some recorded lessons by the classroom teachers. This work will be posted on the e-learning pages. More information about this will be forth coming to staff next week.
Days Four & Five:
Hybrid students will learn in-person at school. Remote students will be online with a Dennis Township teacher.
We feel this model will keep all students learning the same material at the same pace. This will allow remote students to return to us fully prepared to begin in-person learning with their peers.